Caty Coffey is a Licensed Professional Counselor. Her approach to therapy helps you achieve a deeper understanding of yourself while addressing your underlying symptoms–all in the pursuit of helping you live life to its fullest potential.
Caty has counseled in a clinical, private practice setting since 2005. She has completed Level 3 Gottman training. The Gottman method is advanced marital therapy training from Drs. John and Julie Gottman. She integrates psychology and Christian theology in her methods and applies them to your particular circumstances to help you achieve a more meaningful life.
Love feels as good coming in as it does going out.
Her experience and education have prepared her to work with a number of issues, including:
- Articles by Caty
- Licensed Professional Counselor, State of Mississippi
- Christian Association of Psychological Studies, Member
- Mississippi Licensed Professional Counselor Association, Member
- B.A. Music and Psychology, Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL
- M.A. Marriage and Family Therapy, Reformed Theological Seminary, Jackson, MS